On January 28, 2016 an international video conference International Experience in Professionalization of Evaluation will be held.
Place: Distance Learning Center at the Academy of Public Service with the President of Ukraine
Address: Kyiv, Nivky-Hall (Peremohy av., 84), 2nd floor, Green Hall.
Conference Start and Timing: 5 pm -9 pm Kyiv Time
Working languages – Ukrainian, Russian and English (simultaneous translation)
The conference is a part of the project on development and implementation at the national level of the professional standards portfolio for evaluation of policies, programs and projects.
The project is initiated by the Board of the Ukrainian Evaluation Association, supported by the Russian Association of Specialists in Program and Policy Evaluation and EvalPartners Small Grants Program (evalprof.org.ua).
Unified understanding of professional standards for specialists in evaluation and its implementation into the evaluators’ activities in different countries.
- Employers’ requirements for evaluation specialists (knowledge, skills, experience of the person who consider him/herself an expert in evaluation)
- Standards of Conduct (Code of Ethics) of evaluation specialists
- Experience in development of professional standards in different countries.
- Mandatory professional standards for performance
- The necessity of development of professional standards for specialists in evaluation of policies, programs and projects.
- Introduction of professional standards into education programs.
CONFERENCE PRTICIPANTS AND PRESENTATION TOPICS (WILL BE EXTENDED):
- Introductory words
Olga Schetinina, Head of Board, Ukrainian Evaluation Association
Laryssa Pylgun, Project Manager, Deputy Head of the Ukrainian Evaluation Association (Ukraine)
- Competencies of Evaluation Specialist: International Experience
Alexey Kuzmin, Association of Specialists in Program and Policy Evaluation, President of Process Consulting Company (Russia)
- Principles of Programs and Policies Evaluation
Vladimir Balakirev, Business Development, evaluation consultant, Process Consulting Company (Russia)
- Professional Standards in Ukraine
Sergey Pritomanov, Vice-President, Institute of Professional Qualifications (Ukraine)
- Experience in the standards development in the Swiss and German-Austria Associations
Bjorn Neuhaus, representative of SEVAl and DeGEval (Switzerland)